Skip to main content

1/14/2022

 Today in Mr. Rease Class, we read a peom called "We Real Cool". There were somethings i could relate to in the peom. I skipped class, came to school late, stayed out late pass my curfew. I learned my lesson from those things. Now i had a job for almost a year became more responsible. Also he taught us a strategy called the Multi-draft reading strategy. The first step is read it to get a feel of it. The second step is break it down to determine meaning and the third step is make connections. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

 Hi my name is Jamia Lipscomb.  My birthday is March 29. I attend Cedar Grove high school in Ellenwood Ga. I am on the track and field team at my school. My favorite color is red and my favorite food is chicken pasta. In a few years i would like to become a dental hygienist. In my free time, sometimes I draw, or try hairstyles on my mannequin doll. My expectations for this class is to pass with an A. My goal is to have enough credits to attend my dream college.